July 13, 2018
Why do you need To store a leather Jacket?The real leather jackets are durable and fashion piece of cloth, which everyone wants to buy a leather jacket. If you already have a leather jacket, you may think How to store a leather jacket when season weather gets warmer, you’ll have to find a way to store your leather jacket so that it stays usable for Lifetime.
Why This Article Is 100% Right For you?When you searching on a google "How to store a leather jacket" you will find a lot of article about it, Which is too lengthy and sometimes boring and tell you Difficult ways on How to store a leather a jacket. In this article, we share simple but useful methods for the care of your leather jacket that can keep the material supple and healthy for a long time. Let's Get Started!
How to Store a leather Jacket?This is a tricky question that many people asked. Do you think so? In my opinion, there is nothing tricky with that just follow these 5 simple steps to store any leather products like jackets and other leather products. Make sure that you will follow these simple steps.
1) Clean The Jacketclean your leather products before your stores such as dust and any other stains. If the leather has an ink stain or a strong odor, a professional cleaner who specializes in leathers and suede garments should do the cleaning. Note: don’t wash your real leather products anyway, You can steam your Leather Jacket but make sure your jacket doesn't get wet.
2) Apply Leather ConditionerApply appropriate Leather conditioner on your leather jacket. Leather conditioner makes your leather piece soft. Below are some tips on how to apply a Leather conditioner.
- The leather is susceptible to absorbing grease and oils; handle with clean hands. Repeat every 3 months or as needed to clean, condition and protect leather goods from soiling and water spots.
- Apply a cleaner made specifically for the leather needing maintenance. We recommend using our All-In-One Leather Solution.
- Using a soft cotton cloth, apply approximately 1 oz. of the solution all over the leather.
- Allow the leather to dry for at least 12 hours away from sunlight and heat.
- When dry, buff the leather with a soft cotton cloth using a circular motion.
3) Cover your Leather Products Before StoringCover your leather Products in a soft and breathable fabric. do not use plastic or any other type of material that is similar to plastic. Use a cloth garment bag for store leather products. Covering your Leather jacket helps you to Maintain your favorite leather Jacket to ensure soft and supple leather.
4) Conditions to storageNow your Leather jacket ready to Store, But before Store, your leather jacket keep the following points in mind.
- Put paper in the sleeves and pockets of your jacket and close all buttons and zippers.
- Don't store Your leather Jacket In a Sunlight Keep it in dark place.
- Store your leather jacket in cold temperature, This does not mean store at a low temperature just keep them away from heat.